Proofreading and Copy-editing
– professional and personal service, sensibly priced
Mature and experienced editor/proofreader available to help you produce the best possible dissertation, book or document
Why work with me?
• I will help you to achieve the highest standard of English in your writing.
• I will discuss with you any questions about intended meanings and how best to express them.
• You can choose to send me your work in MS Word or Open Office formats; you will receive it back with tracked changes so you can see at a glance what has been changed (and refer back to me when necessary).
• Personal and professional proofreading/editing avoids the mistakes that can be caused by the use of grammar and spelling software.
• Full copy-editing and true proofreading ensure the use of appropriate vocabulary and formatting.
• I ensure that the formatting of your references/bibliography is consistent to the style required.
• An additional service offered is the checking of references against available original sources to ensure the authors, dates, titles and publication information are all correct. Please ask for more information.
• Further fact-checking services also available.
• I am a native English speaker with a wide experience of professional and academic use of the language and will make sure the ideas you are presenting in your work are delivered as clearly as possible.
• Having lived and worked overseas, I am very aware of the effects of first language on writing in English and how to overcome these without destroying your personal style.
• I live in Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales and am happy to meet local customers in person.
• Email me (editingn-jewitteu)
• Telephone: 01248 364543; 07909 588208
• Skype: abia.n (Please remember to tell me in your add request that you are interested in my services.)
PAGE AND WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
THIS SITE USES MINIMAL COOKIES